Adolescent Classes - "Puppy High School"
Class run by qualified Behavioural Trainer
Do you have a juvenile/adolescent pup?
Our training course addresses behavioural challenges specific to this age group.
Dogs go through a developmental spurt at 5-12 months of age with hormonal and behavioural changes. No wonder that a lot of pet parents find it challenging to deal with their “teenage” pups!
Cute puppies grow bigger, they seem to forget the previously learned cues. They can become more jumpy and mouthy – not to mention pulling on the lead!
Even if you’ve been to Puppy School, it is useful to attend older pup classes to continue building on those foundations and tackle the new challenges.
Trainer, venue, bookings
Adolescent classes are run by our Certificate IV Delta qualified and Fear Free certified Dog Behavioural Trainer at Healthy Pet Behaviour Services (89 Beatrice Terrace, Ascot QLD 4007). Bea is an experienced dog behavioural trainer with a special interest in the adolescent age group.
- Safe and quiet environment, easy parking
- Science-based gentle & force free training methods used
- 5 lessons, including initial dog-free lesson
- Max. 4 puppies per class for optimal learning and individual attention
- For puppies between 5-12 months of age
- Classes held on Wednesday evenings at 7 pm
- Course fee: $220 including weekly handouts and graduation certificate
Classes are filled on a first come best dressed basis so please call us on (07) 3569 6830 or send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
Does your schedule does not allow to attend evening lessons? Do you want your kids to participate in lessons too? Does your dog bark at other dogs on a lead?
We offer one-on-one dog training lessons at our Ascot behaviour practice!
What is included?
- same curriculum as 5 -week course
- faster learning due to less distractions
- focus on juvenile/adolescent behavaviours, proofing basic cues, dog behaviour and body language
- 3 x 1hr private lessons
- convenient lesson times to suit your schedule
- kids and family members are welcome to attend
- same price as our group classes ($220)
Friendly, fast and very well priced. Tony is a top bloke and I am happy to have supported this small local business.
Tony is knowledgeable, practical and well prepared. Generous with advice. Great service and price.